This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
- Very desirable location, close to existing settlement
- Excellent road and rail links within Central London
- UK housing market recovery
- Increasing housing volumes
- Growing proportion
- Current success rate for new build residential planning on greenbelt sites
- Housing supply/demand imbalance
- Prices growth driven by a strong demand for land
Charlwood is steeped in English tradition, the Parish has over eighty listed buildings and features, The County of Surrey, to which Charlwood is a small borough of, is an area of beauty, and quaint English villages. Many attractions lie within the County, from Bagshot Park Surrey, part of the Crown estates and home to the Earl and Countess of Wessex.