These terms and conditions govern the submission of your entry and the operation of, the awards.
- All awards nominations must:
- Relate to the following subject : Cityscape Global – Real Estate Developments and Architecture.
- Comply with the eligibility criterias: please note that Informa may reject any award nomination, during or after submission. Informa determines in its discretion the acceptance of the nomination into the awards.
- Informa is allowed to cease trading by any applicable law or financial institution with certain individuals and/or entities or in relation with certain countries.
- All entries to be submitted through the Cityscape Global Awards online submission platform
- All entries must bein English and be received by 5.30pm GST latest 14 June 2017
- All entries must be clearly written, and should remain within the submission guidelines issued by Informa
- All entries must have supported statements, preferably using supporting facts and figures.
- Informa has the right to verify the content of any award nomination received.
- Informa is entitled to accept all award nominations in good faith and treat the same as true and accurate.
- Submission of an award nomination is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- In the event of any disputes or issues, the decision made by the Award judges is final. Informa shall not be obliged to justify the outcomes of the Awards or any other decisions made in relation to the Awards, nor enter any correspondence in respect of the same.
- By submitting your Award entry, you authorise the use and/or reproduction by Informa of images and information provided with your submission in relation to any editorial/advertising/marketing/other purposes initiated by Informa in conjunction with the Awards. In case your submission contains commercially sensitive information, please clearly mention ‘not for publication’ and bring this subject to Informa’s attention.
- Informa will not be held reponsible for (a) death or personal injury caused by negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Informa will not be held reponsible whether in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty or otherwise. Informa excludes any liability in regards to, any loss of profits, loss of or damage and loss of use or corruption of software, data or information.
- Informa has the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time in its absolute discretion. You are advised to review these terms and conditions regularly, as they may be updated from time to time (both before the awards submission and after the event operated by Informa). Changes shall not apply retrospectively to award nominations received prior to such changes being made (unless legally required). In relation to each Award nomination submitted, you agree to be bound by whichever version of the terms and conditions is in force at the relevant time of the submission.
For any question on the terms and conditions, please contact the Cityscape Awards team:
Phone: +971 4 407 2742/ +971 4 407 2719