As a potential visitor to an Event (referred to as “you/your”), please read these terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, we will be unable to accept your registration.
1) Your registration constitutes an offer to Informa Exhibitions to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by Informa Exhibitions. If your registration is received in advance of the Event, it will either (i) be confirmed in writing (including, without limitation, by email), or (ii) if written confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. If your registration is received only at the Event itself, it will be confirmed by the act of Informa Exhibitions permitting you entrance to the Event. A contract between Informa Exhibitions and you will only be formed upon such confirmation. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
2) Your registration is issued for your personal use only. You may not procure registrations as agent for any third party, sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others or exploit your registration commercially or non-commercially in any way.
3) Informa Exhibitions reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of an Event, in each case without liability. Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to withdraw any registration after confirmation without liability.
4) Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event without liability at any time for any reason (whether or not due to causes beyond our reasonable control). Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for any re-scheduled edition of that Event (unless we notify you otherwise).
5) Informa Exhibitions reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who, in the opinion of Informa Exhibitions, represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by Informa Exhibitions, the venue owners, security personnel and/or management at the Event.
6) All unauthorized filming, sound recording and photography, or the unauthorized transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information, is expressly prohibited at the Event. You consent to filming, sound recording and photography at the Event as a visitor and you consent to the use by Informa Exhibitions (and the use by any third party with the permission of Informa Exhibitions) of any such film, sound recording or photography anywhere in the World for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
8) Subject to the remainder of this paragraph, Informa Exhibitions and all entities within the Informa Group (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, representations, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) except as set out herein are excluded. Informa Exhibitions and all entities within the Informa Group (as well as any employees or other representatives of the same) accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential (including, without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this paragraph only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
9) Informa Exhibitions reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions (without notice) from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time that the Event is staged.